Claremont Place, Canterbury, CT1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- £1,300 rent per month
- Bright and stylish 3 bedroom student property decorated to a high standard
- £200 security deposit per person
- 3 double bedrooms plus extra storage room on the top floor
- Free on street parking
- 1.1 miles to Christ Church University
- 1.9 miles to UKC
- 0.6 miles to the city centre
Claremont Place is located in Wincheap which is walking distance to the city centre and Canterbury East train station and a great location for both universities as it is 1.9 miles from The University of Kent and 1.1 miles from Christ Church University. The city itself is 0.6 miles away and has a warm and friendly atmosphere with plenty of busy bars, atmospheric pubs and a wide range of restaurants and cafes as well as plenty of retail shops. London is an hour away by high-speed train from Canterbury West Station.
Claremont Place, Canterbury, CT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.1 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.8 miles
- Chartham Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Looking for somewhere to rent for the next academic year? We only offer good quality accommodation and we’re waiting to hear from you. We’re never too busy to discuss your requirements. We will accompany you on viewings and answer all your questions. If this is the first time you have rented you need us! We have helped thousands of students and young professional sharers over the years. We are the most professional, polite and helpful letting agent you will ever come across
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 34488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons Students, Canterbury Student Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.