Creed Road, Oundle, Peterborough
- Ample parking
- Double garage
- Double bedrooms
- Move in ready
- Set in fantastic Oundle
An extremely attractive five bedroom detached house set in the desirable location of Oundle. Has the benefit of a double garage and parking for several vehicles it also boasts three bathrooms along with five double bedrooms. Decorated to a very high standard. Viewing is highly recommended.
with stairs to the first floor and part galleried landing doors to the sitting room door also to the study and downstairs cloakroom: door to the kitchen breakfast room.
3.51m x 6.6m (11'6 x 22'6) Front to back large sitting room with UPVC double glaze window to the front, french doors with glazed side panels to the garden. Decorative fire surround and hearth with fire. Radiator
Comprising of a white suite with a wash hand basin over a vanity unit with drawers below and WC, part tiled walls.
3.07m X 6.8m (10'1 x 5'09) UPVC window to front, radiator
6.04 x 3.19m (19'10 x 10'6) the spacious kitchen is fitted with a range of walnut effect units with granite effect worktops and includes stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. This kitchen also benefits from an integrated double oven with five ring gas hob and extractor hood, stainless steel splashback, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splashback's. UPVC glazed windows to the garden, patio doors to garden.
Space for washing machine and tumble dryer, single sink.
First floor landing; a partial galleried landing with a UPVC window to the front with stairs rising to the second floor. Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Doors to bedrooms 3 and family bathroom.
3.52m x 6.9m (11'7 x 22'7) UPVC window to the front. Built-in double wardrobes with dressing area. Door to the en-suite shower room.
En-suite shower room: white suite with oversize shower WC and wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail UPVC window to rear.
3.07m x 3.41m (10'1 x 11'3) max UPVC window to front. Radiator
3.07m x 3.42m (10'1 x 11'3) max UPVC window to rear. Radiator
Comprises of a white suite with a panelled bath with mixer taps, large shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin and WC. UPVC window to rear
Second floor landing currently used as a study area space for a desk benefiting from the skylight to the front: doors to bedrooms 2 & 3 and shower room.
3.55m x 6.91m (11'8 x 22'7) UPVC double glaze window to front, door to en-suite shower room.
3.06m x 6.9m (10'1 x 22'8) door to landing UPVC window to front, radiator.
To the front of the property is a private road and parking for approximately two vehicles to the side of the property the driveway leads to a double garage with further parking for approximately three cars. The garage is detached and has up and over door, power and light. The garage also benefits from eaves storage space, separate door to the side. The rear of the property is a fully enclosed rear garden the timber fencing there is a paved patio area and a lawn. There is a water tap and electric points outside the garden and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Creed Road, Oundle, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Corby Station8.7 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , OUNDLE
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire proce
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.