• Hall, Drawing Room, Snug, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Wine Room, Utility Room, WC
• Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and En-Suite
• 5 further Bedrooms, 2 further Bathrooms
• Detached 1 Bedroom Cottage
• Separate Office and Studio above Garage and Workshop
• Delightful Secluded Gardens
• Terrace by the Kitchen leading to a ‘Monet’ Bridge across the Moat
• Outdoor Kitchen with Pizza Oven and Barbecue
• Kitchen Garden and Greenhouse
• Call or email to take the 360 degree tour
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Attleborough Station15.6 miles
About the agent
Bedfords are well-established East Anglian estate agents covering Suffolk and Norfolk. Selling new and period homes from our offices in Bury St Edmunds, Burnham Market, Aldeburgh and together with the Mayfair Office in London, we can target the largest possible audience to sell your property.
With such coverage, we continue to receive a substantial number of potential buyers who register with us every week. We receive enquiries locally, and from clients wishing to move to East Anglia fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR200058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bedfords, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.