Cavalry Drive, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Three Bedroomed Detached Extended House
- Popular Residential Development With Its Own School!
- 32ft Lounge!
- Fitted Kitchen With Built-in Oven & Hob etc.
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Useful Utility
- 19ft Garage PLUS Multi-Vehicle Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Brick Workshop/Outhouse
- EPC Band D
ENTRANCE With tiled floor.
ENTRANCE HALL With oak floor, stairway off, security alarm programmer.
LOUNGE/DINER 32'(max) x 11'10"(max) With oak floor, feature square arch, feature fire surround, double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
FITTED KITCHEN 12'10"(max) x 9'1"(max) With tiled floor, part tiled walls, built-in electric hob, electric hob hood, range of wall cupboards, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, deep sink with mixer tap and cupboard under, cupboard housing Ideal gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, built-in electric double oven, breakfast bar.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C./SHOWER ROOM With part tiled walls, tiled floor, low level w.c., tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan.
UTILITY & REAR LOBBY 18'(max) x 11'3"(max) 'L' shaped, with tiled floor, range of wall cupboards, space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, work top with cupboards under, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with cupboards under.
WALK-IN 'WORK STATION'/OFFICE
LANDING With access to loft, built-in linen cupboard, access to part boarded loft.
BATHROOM/W.C. With laminate floor, heated towel rail, low level w.c., pedestal washbasin with mixer tap and shower attachment plus chrome thermostatic shower overhead, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO. 1 12'5"(max) x 8'11"(mad) With built-in double wardrobe/cupboard with mirror doors.
BEDROOM NO. 2 10'10"(max) x 9'1"(max) With built-in double wardrobe/cupboards.
BEDROOM NO. 3 9'1"(max) x 8'10"(max) With built-in double wardrobe/cupboard with mirror doors.
OUTSIDE COLD WATER TAP.
BRICK OUTHOUSE/WORKSHOP With power.
GARAGE 19'10"(max) x 11'8"(max) With up and over door, personal door, power and lighting.
GARDENS Low maintenance gardens to front, down to block paving/concrete, multi vehicle off road parking space.
Timber gate to side, opens on to the enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with conifer borders, mature tree, paved patio, and a wild life pond.
Cavalry Drive, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station1.3 miles
- Manea Station4.5 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.