- 2 Bed Semi Detached House
- New Home
- Options Available Off Plan
- Available on the Help to Buy scheme
- Underfloor heating
- 2 parking spaces
- Downstairs W.C
- Large Garden
- Please call or email for specifications and more details
- Popular Area / Development
PHASE 2 JUST RELEASED! Get in contact for more information.
A brand new 2 double bedroom house with downstairs WC, large garden and 2 parking spaces.
PHASE 2 JUST RELEASED! Please call Russell for more information on or email him on
The Newmill offers an airy open plan kitchen/living space downstairs with a breakfast bar and downstairs WC. Upstairs you will find 2 double bedrooms and the bathroom.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gunnislake Station9.6 miles
About the agent
Champion Stuart is an independent, forward thinking Estate and Letting agents, with a highly personal and innovative approach to selling and letting property in the Plymouth area. We combine the traditional values of a high street agency with a forward thinking and highly professional approach to selling and letting property.
Selling your Property
We follow a step by step plan which will help you achieve the best financial outcome when selling your home. We even help you negotiate
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S20732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Champion Stuart, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.