Pen Y Fal Chapel, Sycamore Avenue, Abergavenny
- Impressive three storey duplex with private entrance
- Fantastic main bedroom with free standing bath and ensuite
- Two sold already only four left. COMPLETION MARCH 2021 !
- Two bedrooms on the ground floor both ensuite
- Ample storage, direct access on the garden
Outstanding converted grade II listed 19th century chapel located minutes away from the bustling market town of Abergavenny. This splendid residence is set over three floor offering a beautiful accommodation including a fantastic living room & kitchen over 35 ft with an over 20 ft main bedroom.
Outstanding converted grade II listed 19th century chapel located minutes away from the bustling market town of Abergavenny. The combination of period features and modern living space has been merged to a delightful finish whilst keeping all the character of this imposing building. This charming conversion also offers very attractive aspect over the local country side to includes the Sugar loaf mountain and the wonderful Brecon Beacons. Each property has preserved some wonderful original features which added to a fantastic selection of modern contemporary fittings delivering a fantastic finish. Abergaveny is lovely market town with a wide selection of cafes and restaurants to includes the "Walnut tree" Michelen restaurant, shops and amenities. The weekly market attract many people from the local areas and beyond. These conversions of caliber at Pen Y Fal Chapel deserve a visit to appreciate every details the current owner achieved in this fabulous development.
Original tiling, door to store room ( 8 x 7,6 ) original arched double wooden door into hall way
Hall Way 11' 7" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 3.53m Max x 4.55m Max )
Intercom system. Tiled floor, radiator, door to utility room, feature stained glass window to side, storage cupboard, corridor leading to all downstairs rooms.
Hot water tank, tiled floor, meter cabinets.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Feature stained glass window to side, radiator, TV and telephone point, radiator, door to Jack & Jill shower room.
Jack & Jill Ensuite 7' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.16m x 2.08m )
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity, wc, tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail. door to corridor
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Feature stained glass window to side, radiator, TV and telephone point, door to ensuite.
Ensuite 7' 2" x 3' 11" ( 2.18m x 1.19m )
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity, heated towel rail, tiled floor and wall, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Glass balustrade, feature stained glass window to side, stairs to second floor, door to main living room.
Main Living Room & Kitchen 35' 8" x 14' 10" ( 10.87m x 4.52m )
Beautiful spacious living room with stained glass window to front with attractive views, step up onto upper landing with glass door to a terrace, feature molded rail, two radiators, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, tower tree sockets, integral induction hob with downward extractor fan, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, coffee machine and dishwasher. Quartz work top and glass splash back, one and half sink and drainer, breakfast bar with LED lighting.
Fantastic outdoor terrace overlooking the local country side and a great space to enjoy alfresco living.
Second Floor Landing
Vaulted ceiling, glass balustrade, door to main bedroom
Main Bedroom 20' 7" x 14' 9" ( 6.27m x 4.50m )
Vaulted ceiling with feature wooden arches, floor sockets, radiators, into dressing room.
Dressing Room 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
Built-in wardrobe with dual access, free standing bath, vaulted ceiling, door to ensuite.
Ensuite 7' 10" x 4' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.37m )
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity, heated towel rail, wc, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror., tiled floor and walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Pen Y Fal Chapel, Sycamore Avenue, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Penarth Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Penarth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR105395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.