Connaught Road, New Malden, KT3
- Detached Family Home
- Moments from New Malden High Street
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Through Sitting / Dining Room
- Characterful Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Family Bath / Shower Room
- Utility/Boot Room
- Off Street Parking
- Stunning South West Facing Rear Garden
Built in the 1920's, the property has been lovingly and tastefully renovated and modified by the current owners to release its potential as a substantial (1858sq.ft) beautiful family home, where the beauty extends outside through its 135ft South West facing rear garden, and delightful front garden with ample off street parking.
Internal accommodation comprises an entrance porch and entrance hallway leading to the main through aspect 31ft sitting/dining room with feature box bay window to the front and rear bifolding doors with views over the rear garden. In addition, there is a further front aspect reception room which would equally make an ideal 4th bedroom or home office with access to the ground floor shower room/W.C.
Positioned to the rear of the house is the impressive modern fitted kitchen which opens up on to the substantial breakfast/dining area with its sizable roof light. The breakfast/dining room again offer calming views (and direct access) to the rear garden.
The property also benefits from a ground floor utility/boot room which can be accessed directly from the front of the house.
To the first floor are the three substantial and charming double bedrooms, and the main family bathroom/W.C with separate walk-in shower.
Externally, the South West facing (ideal for all day and evening sun) 135ft rear garden is laid mostly to lawn and can be enjoyed from the substantial and partially covered paved patio area.
To the front is ample off street parking set within the picturesque front garden.
The owners comments: 'Restoring this wonderful 1920's house has been a very exciting challenge and living in such a friendly community has made our time here very special. But now that our children have flown the nest it's time to start our own adventure'.
Please view the virtual online tour.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Connaught Road, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.3 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.9 miles
- Berrylands Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Ivy Gate, London - Sales & Lettings
Unit 8, Kingsmill Business Park, Chapel Mill Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT1 3GZ
With offices in Central and South West London, we pride ourselves on honesty, transparency and innovation and offer a unique, bespoke and personal approach to selling or letting your home.
Our concept is simple; to provide all of our customers with their own experienced Client Relationship Manager to guide them through every stage of the process, from marketing to moving. They will operate a limited portfolio of properties to ensure they can be there for you, whenever you need them.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10766894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Gate, London - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.