Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, rainfall shower head and hair rinse
- A range of fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Fully fitted handleless designer kitchen in a range of colours and styles
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- White contemporary sanitaryware
- Benefits from design-led living spaces that give you more light and more space
- Full height bi-fold doors to the rear of the house, letting natural light flood into the home
- Impressive WC on the ground floor with contemporary sanitaryware and full height tiling included
Reserve plot 182 at Ten Locks today.
The hallway leads to a separate living room. Beyond is an exclusive designer kitchen, with integrated appliances and French doors opening onto the rear garden. A spacious and light open-plan living area extends, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, youâ��ll find a large WC, featuring full-height tiling, understairs storage cupboard and utility room. The property also boasts an integral garage.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features en suite shower room, featuring full height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A boutique bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail,â�¯double ended bath, clever storage and contemporary sanitaryware serves a further two double bedrooms and a generous single. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by Hive smart energy.
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station1.3 miles
About the development
Avant Homes has created a new standard for new build homes. One which comes with more of what you really want, all included in the price. And more of what you won’t find, anywhere else.
The result is anything but ordinary. Inspired by the needs of our customers, each Avant home blends function and form in a simply stunning combination.
Constantly examining and reexamining the way we do things, our unique approach will continue to direct the way we build homes, well into the future
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.