Southwood, Troon, Ayrshire, KA9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Public rooms
- Modern open plan kitchen living
- Picturesque & private settings
- 2 En-suites
- Recently upgraded
- Gas central heating
- Suberb family home
- Driveway & twin timber garages
- EPC - D
Externally there is ample parking, 2 timber garages, sweeping driveway, large lawned area with patio area, mature trees, shrubs and woodland burn running along the edge of the grounds.
Kitchen / lounge (7.35m x 3.50m)
Dining room (3.40m x 2.95m)
Formal lounge (4.55m x 4.45m)
Conservatory (4.00m x 3.40m)
Utility / Wc (2.50m x 2.45m)
Bedroom (4.75m x 4.50m)
Bedroom (6.10m x 3.50m)
Bedroom (3.40m x 2.95m)
Family bathroom (2.45m x 2.45m)
The Seaside Towns of Troon, Prestwick and Ayr offers a good selection of amenities including shops, cinemas, schools, supermarket, restaurants and public transport services. Bus and rail services give regular links throughout the area to Glasgow if required. The A77/M77 also give easy links into the South side of Glasgow if required with Prestwick Airport being only a short drive away.
HOW MUCH IS YOUR HOME WORTH?
Click on our web site for a FREE personalised on-line valuation or,
For a totally free- no obligation market appraisal on your own property contact our sales team. Operating through out Ayrshire we offer very competitive fees and advertising packages guaranteed
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Southwood, Troon, Ayrshire, KA9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prestwick International Airport Station1.2 miles
- Prestwick Town Station1.7 miles
- Troon Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Limegreen Estate Agents have been in the property industry since 2003 which makes us one of the most experienced and trusted agencies in Ayrshire. Accurate advice coupled with an excellent honest customer service at competitive rates has concreted our position within the Ayrshire market”.
At limegreen we understand that whether you’re buying or selling, investing or renting, commitment and knowledge are key from valuation to completion. We are a local, independent Estate Agents with our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S10321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Limegreen Estate Agents, Prestwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.