18 Regent Street, Oxford, OX4
- ***SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION***
- Character terraced property
- 6 lettable bedrooms
- Has been used a student accommodation
- Ideal for the university
- kitchen/diner, lounge and multiple shower/bathrooms and a garden.
- situated in a most desirable location
- convenient to all amenities
***SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION***
The property has been used as student accommodation and benefits from 6 lettable rooms and has the potential to generate a rental income from student lettings of £40,000-£45,000 per annum. Ideal for the university.
The accommodation comprises 6 bedrooms, kitchen/diner, lounge and multiple shower/bathrooms and a garden.
We are advised by the seller that this property will be sold fully furnished for student occupation - all letting rooms have beds, desks, wardrobes etc
Lower Ground Floor: Lounge, kitchen, wash room.
Ground Floor: Two bedrooms and wash room.
First Floor: Two bedrooms and shower room.
Second Floor: Two bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside: Rear garden with cycle rack and access to the rear of the property.
Buyers Admin Fee Applies Upon the fall of the hammer, the Purchaser shall pay a 10% deposit (subject to minimum of £5,000, whichever is the greater) and a Buyer's Admin Fee of £900 inc VAT and contracts are exchanged. The purchaser is legally bound to buy and the vendor is legally bound to sell the Property/Lot. The auction conditions require a full legal completion 28 days following the auction (unless otherwise stated).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
18 Regent Street, Oxford, OX4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.5 miles
- Radley Station4.1 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.3 miles
About the agent
PUT YOUR HOME UNDER THE HAMMER!
Sell your property at market value fast and with no FUSS
Town & Country property auctions offer a great service to the growing number
of people choosing to sell their property quickly and easily through our traditional and modern
Our professional and enthusiastic approach utilises all the latest technologies
available combined with our longstanding contacts and dynamic sales methods in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference tc_london_1800001_282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town and Country Property Auctions, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call London on 020 3858 7924.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.