The Park Golders Hill NW11
- Let type:
- Long term
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 6 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms
- Built In Surround Sound Throughout
- Dining Room/TV Room
- Dressing Room
- Excellent Security System Installed
- Exceptional Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
- Exercise Studio/Games Room
- Expansive Lawned Garden
- Guest Cloak Room/Utility Room
The facilities of Golders Green High Road, tube and bus station and located within 0.5 mile and Hampstead within 0.75 mile. The Heath and many well considered schools are literally moments away. Video Tour Available
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Park Golders Hill NW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Golders Green Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Station0.9 miles
- Brent Cross Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Heathgate specialises in the SALE , LETTING , MANAGEMENT and PROJECT SUPERVISION of Residential Property and offers a comprehensive service in each area.Our Managing director is situated within the office and takes an active role in the running of the Company.
We believe that our success is due the very personalised service which we give to our clients and applicants alike, our no fuss approach and our flexibility.
As an independent Company , with over 40 years experience in the i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 47738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heathgate, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.