Cambridge Road, St Neots, PE19 6AJ
- A stylish home for the growing family
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Spacious lounge
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Premium spcification
- Contemporary design
- Complete with garage
- Part Exchange available
The beautifully landscaped site of Wintringham on the eastern gateway to St Neots, has a focus
on providing a pedestrian, cycle friendly and sustainable environment with all your day-to-day
needs on your doorstep. Wintringham embraces the natural surroundings of St Neots, which is just a short stroll or cycle away and is a vibrant community that ticks every box, as do our exquisite 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, every home is designed with modern life in mind, with
interiors that maximise space and are finished to our highest specification yet.
Cambridge Road, St Neots, PE19 6AJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station0.3 miles
About the development
100% Part Exchange Available
- Our exclusive collection of 3 & 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes at Wintringham will blend timeless character with high specification and modern design
- Varied and unique family homes amongst timeless street scenes and an unmatchable, welcoming neighbourhood feel, preserving and enhancing, existing green nature
- Homes crafted with meticulous attention to detail and fitted with high specification interiors
- The perfect location for those looking for a historic and vibrant setting while also being ideally positioned for commuters who travel farther afield
About Morris Homes
Morris is one of the country’s largest privately owned house builders. Based in Cheshire, we provide new homes across the North West, Midlands and South of England.
Over 90% of our development takes place on previously used brownfield sites, transforming existing buildings and disused land into well-designed, energy-efficient housing developments that meet local needs.
Established in the 1960s, our continued expansion has driven the group’s turnover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheNorfolk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Homes Eastern Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.