Arbor Court, London, N16
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Garden
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Purchaser liable for estate agents fee's
Executor Solutions are pleased to present to the market this Two Bedroom Apartment benefitting from Allocated Parking and a Communal Garden.
Arbor Court is located within the county of Greater London which is in the London region of the UK. 4.61 miles North from the centre of London, 16.9 miles South East from the centre of St Albans, 25.92 miles South East from the centre of Luton and 26.57 miles North East from the centre of Woking. Arbor Court is 5.39 miles from the M11. The nearest stations are Stoke Newington (0.47 mi), Stamford Hill (0.73 mi) & Rectory Road (0.79 mi). Within 1 mile of the property are 3 Primary Schools and 1 Secondary School. Local shopping facilities are within 1 mile of the property.
A purchaser whose offer is accepted by the seller will be required to pay Property Solutions Group (South East) Limited an administration fee of £300 in order to proceed to contracts, refundable only if the seller withdraws from the proposed transaction without reasonable grounds.
The purchaser will be responsible for paying Property Solutions Group (South East) Limited a buyer's premium of £2,500 or 1% (whichever is the higher) of the total purchase price paid for the property and any contents plus VAT. The buyer's premium will become due and payable by the purchaser to Property Solutions Group (South East) Limited on exchange of contracts. Terms and conditions apply.
Arbor Court, London, N16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Newington Station0.6 miles
- Manor House Station0.6 miles
- Stamford Hill Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Executor Solutions, Earls Colne
The Fairways, Earls Colne Business Park, Airfield, Earls Colne, CO6 2NS
Drawing on decades of experience from multiple disciplines with in the property industry and offering an alternative approach to probate property sales, Executor Solutions are dedicated to delivering the very best service and are very proud to be ‘making a positive difference’ to our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2N160QU. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Executor Solutions, Earls Colne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.