55 Victoria Street, Westminster, SW1H
- Chain Free
- 841 Sq Ft One Bedroom
- Beautiful Bathroom
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Residents Gymnasium
- Residents Courtyard Garden
- Amazing Residents Roof Terrace With Stunning Views
- 500m to Parliament Square
A generously sized 841 sq. ft double aspect first-floor apartment located within the desirable 55 Victoria Street development, SW1H. This amazing apartment is available now, chain free.
The apartment features views across to the recently restored Christchurch Gardens and is located just 500m to Parliament Square.
Victoria Street has been subject to major investment and redevelopment in the past few years with many new shops and restaurants opening including 18 restaurants at Nova, The Ivy Brasserie and Astor’s. Moments from 55 Victoria Street you will also find a Leon, the arts cinema Curzon and a Little Waitrose.
55 Victoria Street is also adjacent to the vibrant Strutton Ground with its weekday food market and coffee shops.
Directly opposite 55 Victoria Street is the upcoming Broadway development from Northacre with a new selection of retail and restaurants.
Extra luxuries you can expect to enjoy with this apartment include a superbly equipped gymnasium, peaceful communal courtyard garden and a rooftop terrace that provides sensational views over central London.
The apartment is also located less than 150m to St James’s Park Underground providing a reliable service to Sloane Square to the West and The City (Mansion House) to the East.
Along Victoria Street you will also find Victoria Station providing mainline services and the Victoria Line, giving quick access to Green Park and Oxford Circus.
Leasehold: 999 years from new
Service Charge: 2020/2021 - £7,022pa
Ground Rent: £500
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
55 Victoria Street, Westminster, SW1H
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. James's Park Station0.1 miles
- Westminster Station0.4 miles
- Victoria Station0.5 miles
About the agent
MyLondonHome, founded in 2002, is an award-winning and NAEA accredited estate agency in Central London. We adhere to many guiding principles and values that we consider in every action we take as a business, which has seen us win a wealth of awards and produce tremendous growth.
We pride ourselves on operating as a specialist Central London estate agents, our vast knowledge of London and the property market provides us with the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWE210042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.