Salvington Road, Crawley
- One double bedroom apartment.
- Ground floor.
- Off road parking.
- Approximate lease length of 118 years.
- Close to Buchans Country Park.
- Gas central heating.
- 495 square foot internal living space.
- Separate kitchen with space for free standing appliances.
***GUIDE PRICE £160,000 TO £170,000***
Hidden away in the popular Crawley neighbourhood of Bewbush, which is just footsteps away from170 beautiful acres of Buchan Country Park lands. This standout one double bedroom ground floor apartment showcases the benefits of 495 square foot internal accommodation an approximate lease length of 118 years, gas central heating and an off road parking space. Leading into the home you are welcomed into liberally sized hallway with two useful storage cupboards. The generously sized and well-kept lounge/dining room benefits from considerable amounts of natural light which beam in from its three windows, the space also offers access into a further storage cupboard. The kitchen is located in a separate room next to the lounge and boasts ample space for free standing appliances. The apartment also benefits from a three piece white tiled bathroom suite, and viewing is certainly advised.
Service Charge: Approximately 465.00 per annum.
Ground Rent: Approximately per £10.00 annum.
Insurance: £51.10 per annum.
Lease: Approximately 118 years.
Salvington Road, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ifield Station1.0 miles
- Crawley Station1.5 miles
- Faygate Station2.0 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully Selling in Horsham
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. Wit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OCV210005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.