Chelsea Harbour, London
This well-presented apartment offers three generously sized bedrooms with carpet finish. The master bedroom offers a fitted wardrobe and a tiled finish sleek en-suite bathroom with double sink. The second, also en-suite, room provides generous space, again with built in storage, and adjoining shower room. The property also includes a modern shower room accessed off the main corridor. Each room is connected by integrated Bose sound system. The building has an on-site porter, audio entry system, air-conditioning and underfloor heating throughout as well as a large separate storage/utility cupboard.
The development benefits from access to the prestigious Chelsea Harbour hotel, which provides residence with discounted membership options for the spa, treatment rooms, gym and pool. The nearby famous Kings Road offers a wide range of designer boutiques, top class restaurants, bars and cafes. Within a short walking distance from Imperial Wharf Overground station and Fulham Broadway Underground station both offering excellent links around London
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Chelsea Harbour, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.1 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.7 miles
- Parsons Green Station0.9 miles
About the agent
A trustworthy online estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our team of local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
* We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. At a fantastic price, but also a great level of service, by having the agent at your property, instead of behind a desk in his offi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10792926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.