Masons Hill Bromley BR2
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Excellent Bromley South Location
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception
- Secure Video Entry
- New Home Warranty
- Transport Links Nearby
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Modern two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located on Masons Hill near Bromley South. Minutes from all of the local amenities including Bromley South Station, the property will make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment.
This modern development was only completed in 2018 and comes with the remainder of a New Home warranty. The property is accessed via a secure video phone entry system, and comprises; entrance hallway with useful storage, bright and airy open plan reception/kitchen/diner complete with full height double glazed aluminium windows leading to a decked balcony, a range of white gloss wall and base units, corian worktops and built-in SMEG appliances. The master bedroom offers an en-suite shower room, second bedroom is also a good size double with further space for wardrobes and the family bathroom completes the property.
The town centre offering a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars is within easy reach, whilst the Bromley South Station offers connections into London Victoria in under 17 minutes.
Leasehold: 248 years remaining
Service Charge: £1,645 P/A
Ground Rent: £300 P/A
Energy Efficiency Rating: B
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Masons Hill Bromley BR2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley South Station0.5 miles
- Bickley Station0.9 miles
- Bromley North Station1.0 miles
About the agent
As one of London and Kent’s most successful property companies with almost 30 years experience, we strive to deliver a service that is unparalleled by our competitors. Our team appreciate that your home is likely to be your most treasured asset. Therefore whether we are selling, letting or assisting in a purchase, our priority is to ensure each client is treated with care and consideration.
Our highly trained property experts have a broad skill base, which enables us to supply the relev
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P243607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.