Thornhill Street, Calverley, Pudsey
- *THREE BEDROOMS*
- *SUPBERB LOCATION*
- *CHARACTER WEAVERS COTTAGE*
- *CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & AMENITIES*
- *OVERLOOKING COMMUNAL GREEN*
- *WELL PRESENTED*
- *EASY ACCESS TOWARDS LEEDS & BRADFORD*
Townend Estate Agents offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM stone built 'through by light' weavers cottage. Situated in the highly desirable and ever popular village of Calverley, close to a variety of local amenities including parks, cafe's, restaurants and excellent local schools. Just a short drive from Apperley Bridge train station, perfect for those commuting to both Leeds & Bradford. This character cottage is steeped in history and well presented throughout, perfectly combining old and new! With the potential to convert the attic and cellar to a further bedroom/home office/study this property has bags of potential. Overlooking the communal green, offering quintessential village living, this is not one to be missed.
The property comprises briefly: Entrance, Lounge through to modern Dining-Kitchen, vaulted ceiling basement. Upstairs are THREE BEDROOMS and the house bathroom. POTENTIAL LOFT CONVERSION!! Externally is a paved garden overlooking the communal square.
BrochuresBrochureThornhill Street, Calverley, Pudsey
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Thornhill Street, Calverley, Pudsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apperley Bridge Station1.1 miles
- New Pudsey Station1.8 miles
- Bramley Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Townend Estate Agents have been leaders of the local property market for over 25 years.
With our contemporary office situated at the hub of the North Bradford and Aire Valley property scene, we have an intimate and extensive knowledge of the area.
An independent and professional firm with a 'can-do' attitude covering all aspects of residential property sales, letting and auctions. We understand that we are judged on the level of our service and are committed to offering a first cl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30437420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.