Brookdale Road, London, E17
- Greenleaf Primary School Catchment
- West facing garden
- Loft Converted
- Four bedrooms
- Lloyd Park
Positioned on one of Walthamstow's most popular and prettiest turnings within the catchment of the Outstanding Ofsted Rated Greenleaf Primary School whilst also being a short stroll of both Lloyd Park as well as Walthamstow Central Victoria Line Station, is this perfectly loft converted four bedroom Victorian Family home.
A unique opportunity to purchase this beautifully loft converted four double bedroom brick fronted Victorian terrace. The property enjoys two receptions, a kitchen diner with original bay to the side, a ground floor bathroom plus a full width brick built lean-to which then leads to a generous west facing rear garden. On the upper floors the property enjoys four good sized double bedroom including two on the second floor and beautifully designed and finished family bathroom on the first floor.
In my opinion this property offers a great chance rarely available in such a perfectly positioned spot. With the loft having already been converted, ( converted so well its very difficult to find fault) this offers a chance to spend your time planning the perfect kitchen family area to the rear without needing to think of moving out during any renovations.
This well connected part of Walthamtow is fast becoming one of the most desirable spots for families, not only because of its proximity to Greenleaf Primary School, Lloyd Park, the William Morris Gallery and The Bell Public house, but also this tree lined turning offers everything you would wish for when looking for a family home.
Viewings Saturday 6th March.
Brookdale Road, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walthamstow Central Station0.5 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.5 miles
- St. James Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With 11 great branches we are known to be probably the number 1 Estate Agency group in East London and Essex.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 007533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.