Exeter Road, Exmouth
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED CLOSE TO AMENITIES AND BUS ROUTE
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND STUNNING VIEWS
- AVAILABLE NOW
- COUNCIL TAX=A
Enter through the communal door, flat is located on the First Floor.
15' 3'' x 12' 0'' (4.644m x 3.649m)
With feature fireplace with electric fire, electric heater with controls ,UPVC windows, blind, curtain pole and shelf.
11' 11'' x 7' 4'' (3.627m x 2.227m)
Double bedroom with electric heater with controls, two shelves, curtain pole UPVC window and blind.
With white high-gloss wall and base units, fridge freezer, freestanding electric double oven with ceramic hob, extractor hood, washing machine and UPVC double glazed window.
White suite with electric shower over bath, medicine cabinet, mirrors, shelf UPVC double glazed window, blind, toilet roll holder and towel rail.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Exeter Road, Exmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exmouth Station1.1 miles
- Lympstone Village Station1.2 miles
- Starcross Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Whitton & Laing, are market leaders in the residential and country house market in the Exeter district and have an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism. Established in 1884 we have unrivalled experience and knowledge of property in the region, a professional approach to valuation and marketing advice, skilled negotiating ability and genuine concern for our clients.
Very prominent City Centre Offices, with extensive displays, quality marketing including high quality 360
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10796154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitton & Laing, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.