The Willerby Ashurst, Selsey. PO20 9EL
- New Leisure and Spa Complex
- Smokehouse Steak Restaurant
- Owners Only Bar
- Letting Service for Owners
- Crazy Golf
- Open Mar to New Year's
- Traditional Arcades
- Private Owners Beach
- Outdoor Wave Rider
- Fantastic Entertainmemt
Selsey, situated on the South Coast, benefits from a micro-climate that sees this part of the UK benefit from more sunshine than the rest of the UK - in others words, this is the perfect place to be holidaying in the UK!
Whatever your budget, we will have a holiday home to suit both your budget and needs. Whether you are looking for a UK bolthole to escape to, an opportunity to both personally use and rent out your holiday home or simply spend the bulk of the year enjoying it with a home from home setting, Bunn Leisure and it's gorgeous connected 3 holiday parks will meet your every desire.
'The Willerby Ashurst' is the perfect starter holiday home for those new to caravans and comes with two bedrooms. Offering a good sized combined lounge and diner, galley kitchen, large master bedroom, good sized twin bedroom and a family bathroom with shower, this fabulous caravan is perectly formed for those looking to move in and start chilling as soon as restrictions allow.
Completely new, the entrance is situated to the side of the caravan into a small hall. Most owners opt for a spacious veranda that can be added at an extra cost. Each plot offered by Bunn will allow for a wraparound veranda, a private grassed area and parking either beside or very nearby the caravan.
Site amenities include:
* a private beach that offers sailing, safe swimming, windsurfing and in the right conditions, surfing.
* an outdoor pool and wave-rider
* multiple bars including an exclusive owners only bar
* various restaurants and take-away options
* traditional arcades
* crazy golf
* owners only bar
* fantastic enterainment programme
* on-site hypermarkets
* fairground rides
and in the gorgeous village of Selsey there are various pub and restaurant options.
The site itself offers 3 separate parks that are each serviced by a free on-site bus all year round. Nature walks are also available from the park itself.
If you are interested in knowing more about different caravan options, including finance options, get in touch, we can have you into your new holiday home within a month of buying.
Site fees are available and vary depending on park, but 2021 is offered included on this mobile home.
Some photos are artists impressions.
The Willerby Ashurst, Selsey. PO20 9EL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Serving the local area and beyond for the almost 8 years now, we have built our local family business on a solid foundation of outstanding customer service. We exist to make the moving process stress free and smooth for all parties involved. A vast majority of our business comes via referrals and recommendations from happy vendors, buyers, tenants and landlords and as such we are confident that you will love our service as much as others before you have. We love what we do and it shows.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10805123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sacha Scott, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.