Water Lane, York
- Wonderful detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Close to York city centre and transport links
- Recent, bespoke Eco construction
- Immaculate throughout
- Garden and driveway parking
- EPC to be advised
Finished to the highest of standards throughout and benefiting from modern construction methods giving a greater level of energy efficiency, the property is also a great low maintenance option for any buyer.
A generous entrance hall with WC leads to a large living room with bay window to the front which gives a real sense of light and space. There is a cloakroom set off the hallway and wonderful open plan dining kitchen to the rear; fitted with a range of quality units and integrated appliances and enjoying views over the garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms and house bathroom with stylish four piece suite.
The plot benefits from enclosed landscaped gardens to the rear which offer a real sense of privacy and driveway parking for two cars.
Offered for sale with no forward chain, Call our Office for an essential viewing.
Entrance Hall - Cloakroom - Living Room - Dining Kitchen - Three Bedrooms - House Bathroom - Garden - Driveway Parking
BrochuresBrochureWater Lane, York
Water Lane, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station0.9 miles
- Poppleton Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Ashtons Estate Agents are a traditional family run business established in 1997 and have been York's 'top selling Agent' (as defined by independent market share analysis) in the passed two years operating from the city centre, Acomb and Selby.A SUCCESSFUL 20 YEARS!
The success of many businesses is measured by its longevity, and we celebrate a successful 20 years in the city of York. During that time, we have consiste
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30439458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.