Worsdell House, Blount Close
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Audio Entry System
- Open Plan Living
- Modern & Stylish
- Grassy Area to Rear
- Allocated Parking
- Easy Access to M6 and a500
- Near Bentley Motors & Leighton Hospital
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Close to Phoenix Leisure Park
- Managed By Martin & Co
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA Generous room with French doors to one end and the wood effect kitchen to the other. The living room has carpets whilst the kitchen in finished with vinyl flooring
BEDROOM 1 Double room with aspect over internal court yard
BEDROOM 2 Second double room with window and TV point
BATHROOM Three piece white suite including WC, basin, bath with shower over the bath.
PHOTOS The photos shown are taken of a similar proerty and are for illistrative purposes only. You should not base any decisions you make on the images shown here
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements are Approximate
Worsdell House, Blount Close
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewe Station0.9 miles
- Nantwich Station3.8 miles
- Sandbach Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Located on the high street, Martin & Co has over 175 dedicated lettings offices throughout the UK. Because all of our offices are operated by business owners with an expertise in the local lettings market we have helped thousands of satisfied tenants and landlords nationwide.
Our unique blue and white logo combined with the clean modern look of our offices has helped Martin & Co to become one of the most distinctive lettings brands in the UK.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100718000722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Crewe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.