Landrake, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 5AF
- Win £100,000 with RoyaleLife! Complete a residential home purchase from 1st March to 30th November 2021 and enter our prize draw. Over 45s only. One entry per home. One prize available.
- We pay 100% market value for your current home
- Exclusively for the over 45s
- Stamp Duty exempt
- No Solicitors fees or Estate Agent fees
- Fully furnished bungalow
- Your own low maintenance garden
- Stunning appliance fitted kitchen
- Luxury en-suite bathroom
- Pet friendly
The contemporary Light House has a clean modern finish to the exterior and comes complete with a raised brick built patio leading off the patio doors in the lounge. The big feature of this home is the large, glass, full length windows in the lounge and bedrooms, giving the interior a lovely bright light airy feel, with a fresh pale grey and white interior colour scheme. This home sits in an open location and catches the sun all day long.
Set in beautiful countryside in the village of Landrake, just 10 minutes from the market town of Saltash, Dolbeare Court is the ideal location for exploring the Cornish coastline. Saltash, known as the gateway to Cornwall, offers stunning views, historical sites to explore and a waterside conservation area with a colony of Mute Swans. Only 11 miles away from the development is Plymouth, 'Britain's Ocean City'; steeped in maritime heritage there are museums, galleries and historical trails to discover as well as many shops, restaurants and bars to enjoy. If it's history you enjoy you can take a trip to Looe, a beautiful fishing village split into two halves and joined by a seven arched bridge. You can explore the harbour, fishing quay and famous Mill Pool.
Win £100,000 with RoyaleLife! Each customer that completes their residential home purchase between 1st March and 30th November 2021 will be able to enter our prize draw. One lucky buyer is set to win this life-changing sum of money and it could be you! Over 45s only. One entry per home.
We are delighted to once again be able to introduce VIP Viewing Events at our developments, keeping in line with the latest government guidelines and safety precautions at all times. Hosted by one of our knowledgeable and friendly Sales Advisors, you will have the opportunity to view our beautiful bungalows and begin to get a feel for the community and lifestyle, whilst asking those all-important questions. We will be hosting an event at this particular development on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th April and would love to see you there! Please contact us for further information and to book your place. If you'd prefer to view from the comfort of your sofa, we understand, so just let us know and we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
Looking for a development that offers the best of Cornwall from a more coastal location? Our Meadowlands Court development is located on Cornwall's northern coast in Bude.
With our industry leading Home Exchange Service we pay 100% market value* for your current home, so you could be living the RoyaleLife sooner than you think!
HOUSE TO SELL?
We pay 100% Market Value* for your current home via our Home Part Exchange scheme is available. This allows buyers to move without the worries and uncertainties of selling an existing house on the open market, with no fees to pay.
HOME EXCHANGE EXAMPLE:
Value of your existing house* - £325,000
Price of new bungalow - £245,000
We pay you the cash difference - £80,000
Amount you pay - Zero. No fees. Stress free.
*Market value of your home is based on independent estate agents appraisals and part exchange assessment, subject to survey.
Note: Images may not be a 100% true representation of the property on-development. Some specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras.
- brand new luxury bungalow development
- stunning, fully furnished bungalows
- Set in beautiful countryside
- Only 11 miles from Plymouth
Landrake, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 5AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Germans Station2.4 miles
- Menheniot Station4.4 miles
- Saltash Station4.7 miles
About the development
- Brand new luxury bungalow development
- Stunning, fully furnished bungalows
- Just 10 minutes from the market town of Saltash
- 11 miles away from Plymouth
- Contact Royale Life for more information
We at Royale Life are proud of our heritage of having been involved as luxury home operators since our founders opened their first development in Hampshire in 1945.
Our company has grown dramatically over the years, but we still hold our founders ideals, of offering our customers a friendly and efficient service wherever possible, on immaculately maintained developments in some of the finest locations in the Country close to our hearts.
Although now, even fourth generation family
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Pathfinder_Lighthouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RoyaleLife. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.