Munster Road, Poole, BH14
- Stunning 4 bedroom family home
- South-facing garden and patio with a variety of entertaining spaces
- Luxury en-suit to master plus family bathroom
- Separate study
- Integral garage
- Rako lighting and media surround sound
- Off-road parking
- 800m from Parkstone Golf Course
This superbly finished family home offers thoughtfully considered accommodation, ideal for today's modern living. The property was constructed 11 years ago and has been built to exacting standards. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and benefits from engineered wooden flooring with underfloor heating throughout the property. The lighting in the living area is designed by John Cullen in Fulham with a Rako system. The living space also benefits from a media / surround sound system. The level gardens offer a good degree of privacy and ample off-road parking, with a further raised area of garden that could be utilised, plans for which are available. On the ground floor, there is an integral single garage, a separate study, downstairs cloakroom and various storage spaces. The contemporary kitchen is fitted with a range of integrated appliances and stone work surfaces extending to a social breakfast bar. Triple sets of double doors open from this room onto south-facing terraces and garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom features a luxury en-suite shower room and there are three further double bedrooms which use the large family bathroom. There is a great deal of useful storage and plantation shutters which feature throughout the property add to the tasteful, modern ambience.
Located in the heart of Lower Parkstone, within 800m of the championship Parkstone Golf Course. The local shops at Penn Hill and Ashley Cross are within easy reach. The local station at Ashely Cross offers a direct line into London Waterloo in under two hours and the shores of Poole Harbour are approximately 2 miles away.
Band G: £3078.24
Munster Road, Poole, BH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.6 miles
- Branksome Station0.9 miles
- Poole Station2.1 miles
About the agent
My business is built on personal recommendation and client referrals based on my track record as an independent sales, letting and search agent. I provide a friendly customised service, combining in-home consultation with an extensive online presence.
Crucial to the success of my clients' transactions is my flexibility and ability to offer choice - a bespoke service alongside a transparent fee structu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18926784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philippa Sole, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.