Barnsley Road, Ackworth
- Four Bedroom Grade Two Listed Terrace
- Exceptionally Presented Family Home
- Sought After Property and Location
- Dual Aspect Lounge With A Reading Room
- Dining Room With Log Burner
- Breakfast Kitchen And Utility
- Double Bedrooms Throughout
- Gorgeous Family Bathroom And En-Suite
- Stunning Gardens With Countryside Views
- Off Street Parking And Two Single Garages
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Barnsley Road, Ackworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fitzwilliam Station2.0 miles
- Featherstone Station2.4 miles
- Pontefract Tanshelf Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Your Property | Our Priority - Not just words, but actions.
Our customer service is award winning, our property marketing is second to none and our industry and local knowledge is unbeatable. Enfields are renowned for hard work, passion and results. All of our staff are driven, determined and able to provide reliable advice on all aspects of selling and letting property.
As members of both the NAEA and ARLA we are required to maintain our already high standards and all our custome
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10779815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.