37 Brunswick Sq, Brighton BN3
- New Boutique Development
- Stylish Ground Floor apartment
- Retaining stunning period features
- Dedicated Home Working Area
- Stunning Brunswick Square Gardens
- Bosch Appliances
- 2 minutes to the sea
- Bespoke Marble tiled bathrooms
- Roca bathroom suite
- Move in this Spring
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The apartment benefits from 1 double bedrooms, the master bathroom with bespoke marble tiling, a large open plan living/kitchen featuring contemporary style cabinetry & Bosch appliances
A contemporary specification with premium materials and designer finishes, complemented by exquisite interior design.
- Meticulously designed homes in this garden square setting
- Contemporary style kitchens
- Bosch appliances
- Stunning bathrooms featuring bespoke marble tiling
- Open plan design allowing for flexible living
- 0.8 miles to Brighton Station
37 Brunswick Square is ideally positioned adjacent to the attractive expanse of landscaped gardens of Brunswick square, and within minutes from the beautiful seafront and buzzing central Brighton & Hove scene
37 Brunswick Sq, Brighton BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.8 miles
- Hove Station0.9 miles
- Aldrington Station1.2 miles
About the development
- Luxury 1 & 2 bedroom apartments & a coach house
- Grade I listed building undergoing complete refurbishment
- Looks down to the sea over Hove lawns
- Top grade fixtures and fittings as standard
- Interior designed finish
- Enquire today!
Established in 2013, we are a provider of bespoke residential developments. Key to our ethos is creating high quality homes that don’t just look good, but stand up to the most rigorous of construction standards. Putting it simply, we care about what we create. To achieve this high quality we work with design interior experts Thurst & Fritz, who have built a reputation for creating jaw dropping design interiors. Each property we build is designed to suit the lifestyle needs of a modern homebuy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference APT2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 37 Brunswick Sq Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.