Douglas Avenue, Watford
- Corner Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- ** NO UPPER CHAIN **
- Garage & Driveway
- Close to Local Amenities
* HUGE POTENTIAL TO REMODEL & EXTEND (STPP) * Three bedroom family home with large living/dining room, conservatory, cloakroom, driveway and garage. Nearby green open spaces, good communications to London via M1 and train station. Close toTudor avenue shops. Close to highly regarded local schooling.
Guide Price: £510,000 - £500,000
This property is perfect for those looking for a project. Situated on a large corner plot, the property offers huge scope to remodel and extend, subject to the relevant planning permissions.
The property benefits from a driveway and garage and the ground floor comprises of a large living/dining room, a kitchen, a cloakroom and a conservatory. Up the stairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the garden is a large low maintenance garden perfect for outside dining with decorative steps that lead up to another larger paved area and a new garden shed.
The property is in a great location in the popular North Watford area, with good local schools and within easy reach of local amenities including shops, supermarkets, leisure/gym and major motorways M1, M25 & the A41.
Front door and window to front and side aspect.
Door to porch, cloakroom and living room.
Fitted with WC, wash hand basin and high window to side aspect.
Living / Dining Room 24' x 15' ( 7.32m x 4.57m )
Window to front aspect, TV & telephone points, 2 x radiators, patio doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Fitted with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, boiler, space for washing machine, space for oven, patio door to conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 5" x 7' ( 4.70m x 2.13m )
Windows to all aspects, door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.20m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
Window to front aspect, TV point.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.39m x 2.31m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Fitted with bath and mixer taps with shower over, wash hand basin, WC with hose, window to rear aspect.
Walled border with gated access to driveway.
Low maintenance garden with paved area with decorative steps leading to larger paved area. New garden shed.
Up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Douglas Avenue, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station0.4 miles
- Garston (Herts) Station1.0 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.1 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Watford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTF310943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.