- Grow Your Own!! Large Vegetable Plots
- Flexible Accommodation
- Potential Building Plot (STPC)
- Good Accessibility
- Popular Area
- Potential for Integral Annexe (STPC)
- Good Range of Local Schooling
A SPACIOUS DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION, SET IN APPROX. 0.25 ACRE OF PRODUCTIVE GARDENS
- Spacious and Versatile Detached Four Bedroom Family Home (Former Shop)
- Approx. 0.25 Acres
- Rear Gardens with Vegetable Plots and Fruit Trees
- Ample Parking with Space for Caravan etc
- Detached Garage
- Accessible Location with Excellent Road and Rail Links
- Potential Building Plot to Rear (STPC)
A spacious detached four bedroom family home with versatile accommodation, set in approx. 0.25 acre of productive gardens, in a rural village location
A lifestyle property with an extremely flexible layout giving the space and potential to create an annexe if required. Outside there are a number of outbuildings including a summerhouse, potting shed and chicken house, along with productive vegetable plots and fruit trees. An excellent opportunity for green-fingered gardening enthusiasts, the garden is planted with Permaculture in mind, and embraces Tree Guild, Hugelculture and Straw Bale planting. There are over 100 perennial fruit plants in more than 26 varieties and over 20 different perennial herbs. This would virtually guarantee that the new owners could pick something for their tea on their very first night in residence!
The property was formerly a village shop but has since been converted into a comfortable family home. The vendors inform us that there was previously outline planning permission at the bottom of the plot for one dwelling, but this was not pursued.
Murrow village has a local doctors surgery, pharmacy, beauty salons, public house and shops, all within walking distance, whilst nearby Guyhirn has a range of shops, pubs, bowling alley and a filling station. The larger towns of Wisbech and March offer a wider range of facilities and amenities, and the city of Peterborough is within easy reach.
There are a number of catchment primary and secondary schools nearby, as well as both public and private grammar schools.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station6.3 miles
About the agent
RURAL SCENE is a National Independent Estate Agency specialising in the marketing of PROPERTY WITH LAND including private & commercial equestrian property, farms, smallholdings, plant nurseries, holiday complexes, kennels/catteries, lifestyle property with woodland & water and country houses.
Our negotiators have over 80 years' combined experience assisting clients in the selling and buying of all types of property with land.
If you would like advice on marketing your property or
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37899_12949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rural Scene, Wiltshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.