George Street, BN2
- Let type:
- Long term
- NEW CONVERTED FLAT
- NEW KITCHEN includes new integrated dishwasher/washing machine/fridgefreezer
- NEW BATHROOM with thermostatic shower
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (One with en-suite shower and WC)
- NEW FLOORING
- NEW HEATING
- EXCELLENT KEMP TOWN LOCATION
The property is ideally located for the seafront, shops, restaurants and amenities of Kemp Town and also just a 5 minute walk from the Lanes and North Laine. The Royal Sussex Hospital is nearby too and Brighton Railway station approximately 15-20 minutes walk away.
The flat is positioned on the top floor of Albion Court and comprises:
A very spacious living area with a bright west facing aspect. Measuring approx 6.6m x 4.4metres (21'7 x 14'6)
Rooftop views towards central Brighton to the west and views of Dorset Gardens to the east . Eaves storage area.
A NEW kitchen comprising floor and wall mounted cupboards, new fitted electric hob and oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine. Solid quartz worktops.
A NEW bathroom suite comprising bath, new thermostatic shower, WC, wash basin and heated ladder radiator.
Bedroom 1. Includes fitted wardrobe and fitted shelving. En-suite shower room and WC. Rooftop views to the west.
Bedroom 2. Includes a fitted wardrobe.
The property has new wood flooring throughout.
The property has new double glazed windows throughout.
Sorry, pets are not permitted.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
George Street, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.0 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Equity Residential is an independently family owned company.
Daniel Clitheroe & Thomas Clitheroe opened the office in Eastbourne in August 1998 and quickly became established in Eastbourne’s growing lettings and investment based housing market. Eastbourne was a natural choice of location for a business start. Both brothers believe in the town and are proud to be part of the local business community.
Equity Residential are based in Gildredge Road within the hub of this community. R
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16AlbionCtGeorgeSt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Equity Residential Limited, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.