Goldstone Crescent, Hove, BN3
- Beautifully presented first floor apartment
- Overlooking the prestigious Hove Park
- Three well proportioned double bedrooms
- Large living area with dual aspect
- Underground allocated parking space
- Two modern fitted bathrooms
- Sought after residential building
- WEST facing balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Long lease
Guide price £480,000 - £500,000
This modern development is situated in one of the city’s most desirable areas, Hove Park. This iconic location is central to both Brighton city centre and hove city centre making this area easily accessible throughout the city. This development is adjacent to Hove park, close to all local amenities and has excellent commuter links via the A27 or Hove mainline station.
Jack Taggart & Co are delighted to offer you this unique three double bedroom first floor apartment situated in this desirable development directly opposite Hove Park, Goldstone Crescent. As you enter this modern, sought after building and walk up to your beautiful home you are met by a large open landing fitted with ample storage, that can also be used for utilities.
Off the landing area, to the rear of the apartment which covers the entire length of this contemporary building their are two well proportioned double bedrooms fitted with shutters in each window. The master bedroom also benefits from a modern fitted en - suite shower room. The long flowing hallway, giving you an excellent feeling of space their is a spacious family bathroom and third double bedroom, this bedroom is perfect for guests or could be used as that very important home office. Whilst this versatile property offering three double bedrooms has many selling points, the open plan living room/ kitchen/ diner area overlooking Hove Park has to be one its best. This fantastic room offers enough space to either relax or entertain guests whilst you can also admire your stunning views over the park on your private west facing balcony.
This beautifully positioned property also benefits from underfloor heating throughout and a private allocated parking space in the underground car park. The building is well maintained throughout with communal gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3
Goldstone Crescent, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.3 miles
- Aldrington Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19593705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.