Strother Way, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23
- *£42000 for a 25% share*
- 25% share available under the shared ownership scheme
- Excellent starter home
- Off-street parking
- Private rear garden
- Close to local shops, schools and other amenities
- Walking distance to public transport with a direct link to Newcastle and Morepeth train stations.
- You can purchase more shares up to 100% when the time is right for you
- Introduction -
Step onto the property ladder with this ideal 3-bed family home! In a quiet cul-de-sac in Cramlington, your new home is perfect for commuting, ideal for local amenities and conveniently close to leisure and shopping facilities. Local schools and amenities close by with a regular bus route and local train station providing easy access to Newcastle City Centre. Could this be the starter home you're looking for?
- What the owner says -
"The location is central to all shops and local amenities and public transport hubs. Local schools and amenities are close by with regular bus route and local train station providing easy access to Newcastle City Centre".
- Full description -
Shared ownership is a government backed scheme that can be a stepping stone to completely owning your own home. If you're finding it difficult to save for a deposit this is a great option as the amount you'll need is based on the share you're buying.
- Key features -
- Entrance hall (2.20m x 1.32m /7' 6" x 4' 4")
- Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin (2.00m x 1.56m / 6'7" x 5'1")
- Open plan living room area including kitchen (7.20m x 5.38m/ 23' 7" x 17'7") with stairs and cupboard.
- Lounge area with patio doors to garden (5.38m x 5.29m / 17'8" x 17'4")
- Kitchen (4.00m x 2.00m/ 13' 1" x 6' 7") with a full range of wall and floor units. Appliances include a gas hob and hood and electric oven.
- First floor landing with cupboard for potterton gas boiler
- Front bedroom (3.78m x 2.86m / 12' 5" x 9' 4")
- Rear bedroom (3.40m x 2.79m / 11' 2" x 9' 2")
- Rear bedroom (2.48m x 2.26m / 8' 2" x 7' 5")
- Bathroom (2.47m x 2.12m / 8' 1" x 7' 0") includes a bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and W.C.
- Fitted carpets to stairs, landing and all bedrooms, wooden flooring to kitchen and living area and vinyl flooring to the bathroom.
- Gas central heating.
- A fenced private garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn with patio area for seating.
- Two parking spaces to the front.
- Costs -
PRICE - £42,000*
RENT - £269.99pm
SERVICE CHARGE - £27.07**
*This represents a 25% share of the full open market value of £168000
**This includes: insurance, management charge and service charge. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
- General Information -
Lease: 125 years from and including 1 January 2016
Years remaining on lease: 120 approx.
Approximate internal area: 78 sq. m.
Local authority: Nothumberland County Council
EPC rating: B (83)
- Terms, conditions and requirements -
Minimum household income requirement: 17,189.92^
Application process: A financial assessment must be completed before any physical viewing can take place. This forms part of Home Group's buyer approval process. These assessments are carried out remotely by The Mortgage People. Once you have confirmed an interest in purchasing a property, the contact details will be made available.
We will not carry out any credit checks or contact any reference agencies without your written consent.
Help to Buy Agent: In order to apply you must be registered with Help to Buy North You will need to provide your HTB reference when completing the application process.
Current homeowners: Anyone who currently owns a home must have a sale agreed to apply.
Pets: Not to keep any bird, fowl, dog, cat or other creature on the Premises other than with the written permission of the Landlord which shall be in the form of a revocable licence.
- Viewings -
In addition to the financial assessment, a virtual tour is required before any physical viewing can take place.
Virtual and physical viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today for more information.
Only those who have physically viewed the property are able to apply. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.
Strother Way, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cramlington Station0.1 miles
- Northumberland Park Metro Station5.0 miles
- Palmersville Metro Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Home Group, Re-Sales, Farringdon
Home Group Limited, Farringdon Point, 33 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JF
In your retirement you deserve the best.
Home provides independent affordable and secure living, with apartments over the South East.
Our retirement schemes cater for the active elderly with the added security of a Scheme Manager during the day. All the properties are fitted with an emergency alarm system linked to a care line response centre
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STRO358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Group, Re-Sales, Farringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.