A Ocker Hill Road, Tipton
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 3 Storey
- Bay Window
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- Downstairs WC
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- LANDSCAPED Rear Garden
- PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
- Quiet, Highly Desirable Location
- STUNNING OPEN PLAN Kitchen/Diner
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This STUNNING, NEWLY BUILT 3/4 bed, MODERN 3 Storey Semi Detached Property Complete with DRIVEWAY, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER, MODERN BATHROOM, MASTER EN SUITE & DRESSING ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS WC and LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN. Located in a HIGHLY DESIRABLE Location with EXCELLENT TRANSPORT Links, an Abundance of QUALITY SCHOOLS and Close to all Amenities. This Property is a Perfect Family Home so Call Today to Arrange Your Viewing.
The Property Comprises:
* BLOCK PAVED DRIVWAY To the Rear of the Property Offering AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING and Direct Access into the Rear of the Property,
* ATTRACTIVE Appearance Consisting of CREAM RENDER Side BAY WINDOW and DESIGNER Front Door Ensuring a MASS OF CURB APPEAL as You Approach,
* WELCOMING Entrance Hall,
* IMMACULATLEY PRESENTED, BRIGHT & AIRY Living Room With DUAL Windows FLOODING THE ROOM WITH NATURAL DAYLIGHT,
* DOWNSTAIRS WC,
* OPEN PLAN Kitchen/Diner Featuring CREAM Kitchen With INTEGRATED Fridge/Freezer/Oven/Hob/Extractor and FRENCH DOORS onto Rear Garden,
* LANDSCAPED Rear Garden With DECKING Area, Lawn and Feature UTILITY SHED Housing Dryer and Additional Freezer,
* STUNNING Family Bathroom With FLOATING Basin, WHITE SUITE and TILED Splash Backs,
* NEUTRALLY DECORATED, LARGE DOUBLE Second Bedroom,
* WELL PRESENTED, DOUBLE Third Bedroom,
* HUGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom with DRESSING ROOM, EN SUITE, WALK IN WARDOBE and BAY WINDOW Ensuring a Bright & Airy Feel. En Suite Featuring WALK IN SHOWER, FLOATING Basin and STYLISH GREY TILES. DRESSING ROOM Currently Used as an Additional Bedroom, Could Easily be Used as a HOME OFFICE or NURSERY, This Space has Been Expertly Designed for MODERN LIVING
* Front and Side BAY WINDOWS,
* Airing Cupboard on Landing and in Master Bedroom,
* END PLOT
* NHBC Warranty - Approx. 7 Years Remaining
* NEWLY BUILT in 2018
* WALKING DISTANCE to Tram Station,
* QUIET LOCATION
Call today to arrange your viewing!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
A Ocker Hill Road, Tipton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wednesbury Parkway Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Wednesbury Great Western Street Tram Stop0.9 miles
- Bradley Lane Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.