Watnall Road, Hucknall, Nottingham
- No chain
- Storage garage
- Front and rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this three bedroom detached traditional family home situated in a sought after location. Benefitting from off road parking and a storage garage the property comprises in brief: two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathrooms.
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this traditional three bedroom detached family home situated in a popular location of Hucknall. This property has been well loved but is in need of some modernisation and is ideal for someone looking to make it their own. The accommodation in brief comprises; hall way, two reception rooms, kitchen and a rear porch. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate W.C. Outside there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear with a driveway and a detached storage garage. Viewings are strongly recommended, call today to arrange your viewing.
The property is entered via a wooden door to the front elevation having a feature stained glass window into a hallway with wooden flooring, wall mounted radiator, stairs off leading to the first floor, walk in pantry with a window to the side elevation and houses the fuse box.
Lounge 12' 5" max x 13' 5" into bay ( 3.78m max x 4.09m into bay )
Having a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, gas fire place, and a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" max x 13' 5" ( 3.63m max x 4.09m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, picture rail, wall mounted radiator and a gas fire with tiled hearth.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
A fitted kitchen having a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, part tiled splash backs. There is an electric cooker point, space for an under unit fridge, wall mounted radiator, wall mounted boiler, window to the rear elevation and a door to the rear elevation leading to the rear porch.
Having two windows to the side elevation, a storage cupboard with lighting and power and a door to the rear elevation leading to the garden.
Having an obscured UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, coving to ceiling, loft access and doors off leading to;
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.63m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, picture rail and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 9' 1" ( 4.22m x 2.77m )
13'10 into bay x 9'1 to wardrobe doors - Having a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" max x 6' 11" ( 2.51m max x 2.11m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a low level W.C, wall mounted radiator, and an obscured UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bathroom 7' 1" max x 6' 11" ( 2.16m max x 2.11m )
Comprising of bath with mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled splash backs, airing cupboard housing the tank and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a well maintained garden with a lawned area and driveway. There is side access leading to the generous rear garden which has fenced and hedged boundaries, lawned area, paved seating area, outside tap and a storage garage.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Watnall Road, Hucknall, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hucknall Station0.9 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Bulwell Forest Tram Stop1.9 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Hucknall for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK102332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.