York Way, Kings Cross, London, N1
- One Bedroom
- Spacious Reception Room
- Good condition
- Long Lease
- Regents Quarter Scheme
- 24hr Security Patrol
- Vibrant Neighbourhood
- Service Charge includes sinking fund
A charming top floor (3rd) one bedroom apartment in the heart of Kings Cross. Having produced fruitful rental returns for it's the current owner, the property has been well kept and features a modern kitchen and bathroom, and wooden flooring throughout.
There is a spacious reception, with triple windows facing westward over York Way, towards the station. There is also the benefit of a long lease.
Only a short stroll from the iconic Coal Drops Yard, the colourful atmosphere of Granary Square and the hyper connectivity of Kings Cross/St Pancras, this is an affordable opportunity to live in one of London's most exciting neighbourhoods.
BrochuresYork Way, Kings Cross, London, N1
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
York Way, Kings Cross, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- King's Cross Station0.1 miles
- King's Cross St. Pancras Station0.1 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1987, Central London Estate Agents LDG have become a leading force in the West End property market.
Founder Laurence Glynne's philosophy was 'to create a unique specialist agency with its own personality and creative flair'. Our commitment to the individual and their needs has brought us repeat client business allowing us not only to survive, but to grow through the economic downturns.
Our highly qualified staff work as a team and with their wealth of local knowledg
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30444955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LDG, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.