Kingston Road, Epsom
- Spread across a shocking 1569 sq ft
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Garden and balcony
- Allocated parking
- 2 Bathrooms
- Tastefully updated throughout
Stylish and spread across a whopping 1569 sq ft. This stunning property comprises, living room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room with access to a rear garden, three good sized double bedrooms the master includes a balcony with amazing views,
also available is two separate bathrooms and allocated parking.
Properties of this magnitude rarely enter the market, so call us today to arrange a viewing.
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kingston Road, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoneleigh Station0.3 miles
- Ewell West Station0.8 miles
- Ewell East Station1.3 miles
About the agent
In recent years, various forward-thinking companies have been opening offices in Sutton, which has brought new jobs and vibrancy to the town. New apartment developments and regeneration projects are also springing up, and older properties are also still relatively affordable.
Sutton's primary and secondary schools are almost all rated 'good' or 'outstanding', making the area a big draw for families. There's also plenty of green space, including Manor Park in the town centre, which has a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0118_HRT011809799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.