2 Santa Cruz Drive, Eastbourne BN23
- A modern purpose built first floor apartment
- Ideally situated in Sovereign Harbour
- Secure entry phone system
- Considered in excellent order throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious living room/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two private balconies
- Modern bathroom
- Car port for one vehicle
Entering the communal areas, there are stairs leading to the communal first floor landing. Leading into the property, you approach the L-shaped entrance hall with secure entry phone system, built in storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Leading into the spacious living room/dining room, there is a double glazed window to the front and double glazed double doors leading to a private front balcony. Back from the entrance hall is the modern kitchen equipped with a range of wall mounted and base units with work surface over. The kitchen is complete with built in electric oven, four ring gas hob and extractor hood over and a built in fridge freezer. There is space and plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher and finished with space for slimline wine fridge. The property benefits from two double bedrooms with a private second balcony leading off the master bedroom and the modern bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a paneled enclosed bath with mixer taps with shower attachment and shower screen, close coupled wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Outside the property is a car port with space for one vehicle and communal gardens to the front.
Convenient location for access to local shops, bus route, seafront and other local amenities. The nearest railway is Pevensey and West Ham which is approx 1.9 miles away and Eastbourne town centre train station is approx 2.3 miles away. The nearest primary and secondary schools is within 1 mile away.
Internal viewing is strongly recommended by sole agents. No onward chain.
Lounge/Dinning Room - 4.93m max x 4.67m (16'02 max x 15'04 ) -
Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.51m (9'05 x 8'03) -
Bedroom 1 - 4.14m max x 2.87m (13'6" max x 9'4") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.43m x 3.00m (11'03 x 9'10) -
Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.85m (7'02 x 6'01) -
BrochuresBrochure2 Santa Cruz Drive, Eastbourne BN23
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
2 Santa Cruz Drive, Eastbourne BN23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey & Westham Station1.9 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.1 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Oakfield Estate Agents is an independent company, and property has been our speciality since 1996.
Our wealth of experience brings with it a guarantee of in-depth local knowledge as well as an astute understanding of the housing market, and the benefits of property as an investment.
Oakfield is driving the market forward in residential lettings, property sales and block management, with branches throughout the South East of England and Kent.
Our customer base is primarily ce
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30447916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.