Warford Park, Mobberley
- Two bedroom first floor retirement apartment
- Popular rural development between Knutsford & Alderley Edge
- South facing aspect creating light and spacious accommodation
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite)
Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms including an en-suite shower room, allocated parking.
BrochuresFull DetailsLand Registry ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Warford Park, Mobberley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mobberley Station2.3 miles
- Chelford Station2.4 miles
- Alderley Edge Station2.6 miles
About the agent
North & Mid Cheshire's Leading Estate Agency
Stuart Rushton & Company are very proud to have been voted Best British Estate Agent at both the 2018 & 2019 British Properties Awards.
For many years we have been the market leading estate agent, selling significantly more properties across North & Mid Cheshire than anyone else.
We have always felt it is vitally important that we are able to provide a complete and c
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10779071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart Rushton & Co, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.