Gatwick Road, Gravesend, Kent
- 3 Bedroom End of Terrace Family Home
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Garage to the Rear
- No Chain
This three bedroom end of terrace house was built around the 1930s - although currently in need of refurbishment, this property would make a comfortable and spacious family home. This property benefits from rear vehicular access and a single garage. Book your viewing now to avoid disappointment.
Location Description - Located in this desirable area just off Singlewell Road. The area is predominantly residential with local shops and amenities, including a golf club just a short distance away. Gravesend train station is located 1.1 miles away with excellent transport links to London. The A2 is 1 mile away with links to London, the M25 and the south.
Front Exterior - Brick wall enclosed frontage, slab paved with an array of shrubs and bushes. A metal gate opens to the pathway leading to the blue painted wooden door with frosted glass surround. Door opens to..
Entrance Hall - A spacious hallway with an under stairs cupboard housing the electric meter. Stairs to first floor and doors leading to…
Reception One - 4.09m x 3.18m - Large double glazed windows to the front allows light to flood into the room. Perfect for a lounge with ample space for living furniture. A gas fire with tiled surround on chimney breast.
Reception Two - 3.64m x 2.86m - Perfect as a dining room with large double glazed windows down to the floor. A gas fire with tiled surround and wooden mantle.
Kitchen - 2.67m x 2.36m - Currently fitted with a small selection of wall and base units with roll top work surface. Stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashback. Space for cooker, fridge and washing machine. Wall hung combi condensing boiler. Built in pantry under the stairs. Double glazed uPVC door out to garden with small double glazed window next to it. A wooden door leading to…
Ground Floor Wc - A low level WC, corner basin and a small frosted window out to garden.
First Floor Landing - Stairs to ground floor and doors leading to…
Bedroom One - 4.14m x 3.19m - A spacious double bedroom with large double glazed window out to front. the picture rail retains some of the original character in this property.
Bedroom Two - 3.66m x 3.17m - Another double bedroom with double glazed window out to rear. Built in cupboard into recess of chimney breast.
Bedroom Three - 2.25m x 2.06m - A single bedroom ideal as a bedroom or home office. Double glazed window out to front.
Bathroom - 2.07m x 2.06m - Mixer tap handheld shower over bath with matching basin and close coupled WC. Double glazed frosted window out to garden. Mostly tiled walls.
Rear Garden - Patio area adjacent to the property with a couple of steps down to the mainly laid to lawn rear garden. An array of mature bushes and shrubs. A greenhouse is towards the centre of the garden for the budding gardener. a pathway leads up to the garage. Side pedestrian access from the wooden gate. Enclosed by close board wood panel fencing.
Garage - 5.98m x 2.97m - Accessed by an access road along Gatwick Road or the pedestrian access along the side of the house.
Services - Mains Gas, Electricity, Water and Drainage.
Council Tax: Gravesham Borough Council
Band: C 2020/2021 Charges: £1,637.14
BrochuresBrochureGatwick Road, Gravesend, Kent
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Gatwick Road, Gravesend, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gravesend Station1.0 miles
- Northfleet Station2.3 miles
- Ebbsfleet International Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Gravesend’s agent that is LOVED!
Reasons you will LOVE Sealeys Sales Department:
1. You will not be pressurised into signing a contract when we come to value your property – we do not bring one!
2. You will not pay us a penny until we sell your property – FREE Floorplans, Photography and Brochures.
3. You do not pay referral fees to us if we recommend financial services or solicitors.
4. Our dedicated Sales Progressor will see your sale through from offer accepte
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30448296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sealeys Walker Jarvis, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.