Fairway Avenue,Staincross,Barnsley,S75 6JR
Originally built as a 4 bedroom property, but altered by the current owners to create a separate dining room, this stunning home offers so much space, a balcony and is situated in a most sought after location. The property could easily be converted back to 4 bedrooms (subject to any consents, if required), we feel any person who views will be blown away by the high standard of accommodation and the quality provided throughout. If you're looking for a space, you will love the entrance, the stunning hallway and the beautiful lounge. Don't miss out on this amazing property, contact NestledIn to view.
PROPERTY VIDEO (PLEASE COPY AND PASTE)
DID YOU KNOW?
3,281 properties have sold in S75 over the last 5 years. During that time, prices have risen by 11.72%% (£18,658). The average sale price during that period was £175,589*
BEDROOM 13'1" and 11'3" (4.0m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM 13'3" x 8'2" (4.0m x 2.5m)
HALL 12'8" x 5'7" (3.7m x 1.7m)
LOUNGE DINER 12'10" x 19'10" (3.9m x 6.0m)
KITCHEN 6'1" x 12'8" (1.9m x 3.9m)
DINING ROOM (PREVIOUSLY THE FOURTH BEDROOM) 11'5" x 9'8" (3.5m x 2.9m(
BEDROOM 11'1" x 9'9" (3.4m x 3.0m)
Off street parking to the front and garage. Further gardens.
We understand the council tax band to be D. We have not verified this with the owner and would recommend any incoming purchaser to make their own enquiries
*Source - Zoopla
We adhere to government guidelines for all property visits. A copy of our covid-19 policy is available upon request. Full government guidelines can be seen by following the link below. We recommend everyone reads and understands the guidance before viewing a property or allowing anyone to enter their property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavor to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. Services: No services have been tested by NestledIn
Fairway Avenue,Staincross,Barnsley,S75 6JR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darton Station1.4 miles
- Barnsley Station2.8 miles
- Dodworth Station3.6 miles
About the agent
We believe trust is everything a relationship should be built on. Forget empty promises, long contracts and false bravado. We believe in three core values: honesty, integrity and hard work. Whether you're buying or selling, our core values remain the same.
At NestledIn we hope you desire a dynamic approach to selling. We love technology, particularly Facebook, Instagram, video and our website, but we don't lose sight of what's important, YOU. All too often it's easy to hide behind flash
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S21417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NestledIn, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.