The Avenue, Eaglescliffe
- An Impressive & Surprisingly Spacious One Bedroom Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- Set Within the Prestigious McCarthy & Stone Development in Eaglescliffe
- Residents Must Be Over the Age of 60, or If A Couple, One Must Be Over 60 & the Other Over 55
- Attractive Established Communal Gardens & Parking Area
- Secure Entry, Communal Lounge, Kitchen Facilities for Social Events & Laundrette
- Delightful Lounge with Electric Fire in Feature Surround
- Kitchen with Fitted Units & Some Integrated Appliances
- Double Bedroom with Walk-In Wardrobe & Spacious Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Redecorated & New Carpets Fitted in March 2021, Electric Storage Heaters & Double Glazing
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Michael Poole
Communal Secure Ground Floor Entrance
With staircase and lift to the upper floors.
With walk-in storage cupboard, coved ceiling and wall mounted electric heater.
4.52m x 3.48m
Electric fire set in a feature surround. Wall mounted electric heater, coved ceiling and three double glazed windows. Double doors to …………
2.4m x 2.36m
Fitted wall and base units incorporating a Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built- in oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan. Integrated fridge and freezer. Coved ceiling and double glazed window.
5.5m x 2.97m
Extensive bedroom with wall mounted electric heater, coved ceiling, Velux window and walk-in wardrobe.
2.26m x 1.83m
White suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit and low level WC. Tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Communal Gardens & Parking
There are attractive, established, communal gardens together with a residents parking area.
The Avenue, Eaglescliffe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eaglescliffe Station0.1 miles
- Allens West Station0.8 miles
- Yarm Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Yarm is recognised one of Teesside's - and the North-east's - most picturesque towns, as well as its attractive High Street and pretty riverside spot, it's also thriving. There are a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Yarm that draw custom from the rest of Teesside and across the UK.
Michael Poole in Yarm are now the most established Estate Agents in Yarm having opened their prominent High Street branch in 1998. There is a very experienced team in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR210028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.