Eastern Avenue, Peterborough
- Tenants in Situ
- Three Bedrooms
- Parking and Garage
- 21'4" Lounge/Diner
- Popular Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Being sold with tenants in situ we welcome to the market this three bedroom Semi-detached home which benefits from being sold with no forward chain, a 21'4" Lounge/diner, driveway and garage.
PVCu double glazed door to:
Radiator, stairs, window to side, doors to:
6.50m x 3.47m (21'4" maximum x 11'5" maximum). Window to front, radiator, doors leading out to garden.
2.89m x 2.18m (9'6" x 7'2" minimum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge, built in cooker and hob, plumbing for washing machine, built in storage cupboard, window to rear.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level WC.
First Floor Landing
3.14m x 3.40m (10'4" x 11'2" maximum). Window to rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
2.89m x 2.40m (9'6" x 7'10" ). Windows to front, radiator.
2.90m x 1.90m (9'6" x 6'3" maximum). Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, obscure window to side.
Driveway to the front leading to garage. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly the rear there is a large enclosed garden.
L Shape room - 5.10m x 3.55m (16'9" maximum x 11'8" maximum)
Window to front, radiator, doors leading out to garden.
Currently let at £795pcm until February 2022, pre-tax rental profit pa is £7380 currently based on an interest only BTL mortgage at £180pm giving a yield of 3.7%
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Eastern Avenue, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station1.8 miles
- Whittlesea Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Sharman Quinney estate agents based on Newark Avenue, Peterborough providing a local professional service in all aspects of homebuying. Our range of services include valuations, sales, mortgage services, coveyancing, survey and letting's services. Our dedicated team has in-depth local knowledge of the surrounding areas and sell houses in Peterborough in the following areas such as Dogsthorpe, Netherton, Longthorpe, Bretton, Millfield, New England, West Town, Eye, Castor, to name a few... Shar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB204728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.