West Street, PO36
- One Bedroom End Terrace Cottage
- Situated In The Heart Of Brading
- Close To Shops & Local Amenities
- Many Miles Of Country Walks Close By
- Requires Extensive Modernisation
- Chain Free!
Pedestrian path from road leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL: 6'0 x 6'2
With window and door to front, Perspex roof and open to:
LOUNGE: 16'3 x 6'2 Maximum
With stairs to first floor and open to:
KITCHEN: 10'11 x 6'6 Maximum
Fitted with a range of base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and point for small fridge and electric cooker. Door to rear garden and door to:
With suite comprising low flush WC and window to rear
FIRST FLOOR: Open Plan Overall Measurement 16'3 x 6'2
BEDROOM to the front and window, open to:
With gas boiler supplying domestic hot water, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, wall mounted wash hand basin and window to rear.
To the front of the property is a pedestrian path to the front door and small flowerbed area, to the rear of the property is a good size rear garden with steps up to a patio area surrounded with raised flowerbeds which is very private with a storage shed to the rear.
All mains services available
COUNCIL TAX BANDING: A
Strictly and only by appointment please with the owners Agents:
WHITEHOUSE PORTER, 25 Beachfield Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 8LT
We have not tested any fixtures, fittings, appliances or services including any central heating system and we cannot therefore guarantee that these are in working order.
Items shown on photographs in these particulars do not imply that they are included in the sale. We would be happy to supply a list of items to be included upon request.
Tenures are unconfirmed unless stated otherwise.
Floor plans are not to scale and are for guidance as to the arrangements of accommodation only
All measurements are approximate
West Street, PO36
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brading Station0.3 miles
- Sandown Station1.3 miles
- Smallbrook Junction Station2.2 miles
About the agent
With a well positioned Isle of Wight office in Sandown, Whitehouse and Porter quickly established a prominent and well respected Estate Agency business with a strong emphasis towards offering a friendly professional service. Whitehouse Porter believe in high quality personal service from experienced staff in key positions, with good local knowledge - hence our motto.
Experience the Difference!
As estate agents, Whitehouse Porter sell all types of residential properties, country ma
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SR8715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitehouse & Porter, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.