Plot 1 44 Lybury Lane, AL3 7HY
- New home ready for a quick move
- Built to a high specification by Lansberry Developments Ltd
- 4 bed house with en suite shower and luxury bathroom, which has a bath and a shower cubicle
- Great design the open plan living area has bi-fold doors opening to the private and well fenced rear garden
- Floors finished with tiles and new carpets to make moving really easy
- Convenient location close to Redbourn Common and the village High Street
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor
- High performance double glazed windows
- Guide prices from £600,000 only 3 of these four bedroom two bathroom homes so rush to view
- Generous main bedroom with dressing/study area
This house is almost ready to move in now, so a fast mover could qualify for the extended Stamp Duty holiday.
Don't compromise, take a look at this high quality development from a respected local housebuilder. Contact The Land Office and book a viewing.
Wide hall with Utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine, stairs to first floor and door to living areas. Recess for cloaks hanging or to build a store cupboard. Underfloor heating beneath attractive tiled floor throughout the ground floor.
OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
Perfect for entertaining and family life. The ground floor has underfloor heating from the gas central heating system, a luxury feature saving wall space and giving a thermostatically controlled environment and nice warm floors to walk on.
13' 9" x 8' 6" (4.19m x 2.59m) Window to front. Well planned with an excellent range of matching base and wall cupboards attractive worktops and fully warranted built-in appliances. Attractive wall tiles. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double over plus microwave, induction hob. Extractor hood. The kitchen opens to the large living/dining area
LIVING / DINING ROOM
16' 3" x 15' 8" (4.95m x 4.8m) Large living dining area with views over the rear garden through bi-fold doors perfect for entertaining and family life as it makes the rear garden part of the living space. Being open to the kitchen area gives space for an extending table and a play area
White suite with WC and washbasin. Part tiled walls. Window to side
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side. Radiator
15' 8" x 11' 7" (4.8m x 3.55m) A bright front aspect room with two floor to ceiling windows plus a further window by dressing/study area. This is a wide room with sleeping area and perfect dressing or small study area. Radiator.
12' 5" x 8' 0" (3.8m x 2.46m) Rear aspect window. Radiator below.
9' 10" x 7' 4" (3m x 2.237m) Rear aspect window with radiator below
7' 11" x 6' 6" (2.43m x 2m) Underfloor heating to tiled floor. Superbly planned bathroom is fitted with a bath and a generous corner shower cubicle with shelved recess in fully tiled wall for shampoos etc, ROCA wc and washbasin. Extensive wall tiling. Heated towel rail.
15' 8" x 15' 8" (4.8m x 4.8m) Distant views from the rear aspect window, with radiator below. Two Velux windows make this an even brighter room. High ceiling. Cupboard with gas boiler and large hot water tank, Useful walk-in storage cupboard.
EN SUITE SHOWER
Attractive tiling to walls and floor. Shower cubicle, wc and washbasin. High ceiling. Tiled floor.
Landscaped front garden with path to front door.
Well fenced private garden already laid to lawn with quality paved patio at the rear of the house. Two waterproof power points, outside tap and outside lights. Access to the house through wide bi-fold doors. Side gate gives access to allocated car parking spaces at rear.
CAR PARKING SPACES
Two car parking spaces at the rear.
Plot 1 44 Lybury Lane, AL3 7HY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harpenden Station2.6 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station4.6 miles
- St. Albans Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Are you looking for an experienced agent you can meet face to face? Who’ll respect you and be truthful about the market for your home, your land or the executor sale you’re responsible for?
At The Land Office you can enjoy the old fashioned courtesy and patience that will help reduce the stress of a property transaction.
40 years in property sales has given a good understanding of various market conditions, which is backed up with professional qualifications in marketing and exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LyburyLanePlot1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Land Office, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.