Albert Road, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Spacious End Terrace Period Property-Views Over Hope Street Park
- Four Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom Over Three Floors
- Front & Rear Gardens with Space For Garage/Off Road Parking
- Some Updating Required- This Has Been Reflected In The Price
A rare opportunity to purchase a three storey period property with plenty of original features and fabulous views over Hope Street park. Room for multiple generational family living.
Entrance to the property is through an vestibule into a good sized entrance hallway. Leading to a well presented lounge with double glazed bay window overlooking Hope street park, with feature fireplace and original coving. An under stairs storage area. The kitchen/dining room offers base and wall units with worktops over. Integrated oven and hob. The spacious dining area has double glazed windows and door overlooking the rear garden.
To the first floor, there are two generous sized double bedrooms with the master having double glazed windows overlooking Hope Street park, original picture rail and built-in storage area. There is also a modern, fitted family bathroom with over the bath shower and heated towel rail.
The upper floor is accessed via a second original staircase. Off the landing are two exceptionally sized rooms which have the original fireplaces and double glazed windows. The front window having fabulous views of Hope Street park. This floor lends itself to either two double bedrooms or a bedroom and separate lounge for multiple generational family living.
To the rear of the property there is a well maintained garden with a patio area leading to laid lawn and a space for garage or off road parking and rear access road. To the side of the property there is a wide area for storage/room for a shed and access to the front where there is a petite garden which sets this property off beautifully.
This property is in a superb location which is a top request from buyers. Close to local amenities, shops, transport links and outstanding schools and in close proximity to St Anne's Square with all it has on offer.
What the Agent Says
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a property in this sought after area. Early viewing a must to appreciate this spacious property. - Submitted by Deborah Bennett at Cleveleys.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Albert Road, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.7 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.2 miles
- Squires Gate Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 225081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.