Blucher Street,Liverpool,L22 8QB
- Stunning Four Bedroom Character Property
- Highly Regarded Residential Location
- Fantastic Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Refurbished To The Highest Of Standards
- Close To Local Amenities
- Private Rear Garden With Decking Area
- Large Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Perfect For Families & First Time Buyers
- High Ceillings
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
This fantastic four-bedroom Victorian mid-terrace house is immaculately presented throughout and is ideally located in a highly sought area of Waterloo, only a short walk from a fantastic selection of shops, bars, and restaurants. The owners have managed to retained and restore many of its original characterful features and created a spacious and open plan living space.
On the ground floor, there is an entrance hallway giving access to the first-floor accommodation. As you enter the spacious lounge you will find a beautiful exposed brick chimney breast and a large front bay window. The owners have created a fantastic open-plan kitchen/diner that has a modern fitted kitchen with access to the utility room. This room has a fantastic range of characterful features including a feature fireplace and original sash window that allows the space to be flooded with natural daylight.
On the first floor, there are four bedrooms with the largest room having a feature fireplace and a front bay window allowing plenty of natural daylight. There is also a stunning family bathroom suite that features a contemporary four-piece suite with a walk-in shower unit, underfloor heating and a luxurious free-standing bathtub.
Externally there is a private southwest-facing garden that is perfect for entertaining.
Blucher Street,Liverpool,L22 8QB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waterloo (Merseyside) Station0.3 miles
- Blundellsands & Crosby Station0.8 miles
- Seaforth & Litherland Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S21496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.