Sewardstone Road, London
- 1930'S DETACHED BUNGALOW
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE OWN DRIVE
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
Junction 26 of the M25 is within a five minute drive offering direct links to the A10/A406 intersections.
The property itself is set on a good size plot, well back from the highway and benefits from open aspect at both front and rear. There remains the potential to extend (stpp) to both the side and rear aspect and therefore even the most discerning purchaser can create their own bespoke living environment.
The accommodation is entered via an open porch leading to a generous size hallway providing access to all rooms.
Bedrooms one and two are both front facing double bedrooms with feature bay windows.
Bedroom three is a good size single and faces the side aspect.
The bathroom is fully tiled and comprises a modern three piece suite.
Both the kitchen and the lounge lead onto the generous size conservatory which enjoys an open aspect and leads to the rear garden. This rear section of the house creates a sociable area for family living/entertaining.
To the side/rear is a detached garage which is accessed via a personal driveway
Viewing is highly recommended
LOUNGE 16' 00" x 10' 11" (4.88m x 3.33m)
KITCHEN 10' 4" x 10' 7" (3.15m x 3.23m)
CONSERVATORY 27' 7" x 7' 11" (8.41m x 2.41m)
BEDROOM ONE 17' 00" x 10' 11" (5.18m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 9" x 10' 11" (3.89m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM THREE 12' 5" x 8' 5" (3.78m x 2.57m)
BATHROOM 5' 10" x 5' 10" (1.78m x 1.78m)
FRONT GARDEN Long front garden with access to garage
LARGE REAR GARDEN
GARAGE Own drive
Brochures(S1) 4 Page Lands...
Sewardstone Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brimsdown Station1.2 miles
- Enfield Lock Station1.3 miles
- Ponders End Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We are an exciting team who offer a complete and professional service based on the most successful selling tool: genuine experienced staff with a personal touch.
Our high profile Market Square offices are centrally located offering convenience for both vendors and potential purchasers. Your property will be featured on all the leading websites, alongside our own high profile website and prominent office window.
Our Lettings team are passionate about delivering a first class servic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103410000918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Estate Agents (S.E.) Ltd, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.