Castle Road, Ardrossan, Ayrshire, KA22
The property has gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens. The flat is in true walk-in condition and decorated in neutral colours to suit any other colour scheme. The kitchen and bathroom are fitted with white wet wall in white with silver detail and finished to a high standard.
Enter through white UPVC storm door with oval glass panel in the centre, bringing natural light into hallway.
2 x large storage cupboards one housing electrics, radiator, power point.
LOUNGE:17.1" x 11.3"
Great sized lounge with double glazed window to rear, coving at ceiling, TV & aerial point, radiator, power points, tastefully decorated in neutral colour wood effect laminate.
KITCHEN: 10.1" x 11.9"
Modern fitted kitchen with double glazed window to front bringing in good light, new white base and walls units with good quality worktops and all walls lined in wet wall in white with silver detail stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated electric oven with 4 ring burner, overhead electric hood, washing machine, power points, tastefully decorated, open cupboard at the door leading to the hallway.
BATHROOM: 6.6" x 4.3"
Modern 3 piece suite in white, overhead shower at bath and chrome mixer tap, integrated spotlights, 3 walls lined in the wet wall in white with silver detail and one wall tiled in stone coloured tiles, chrome towel rail. The bathroom has clean lines and a minimalistic feel.
BEDROOM 1: 15.5" x 9.0"
This double bedroom with double glazed window to front, has great natural light and is a large room with a cupboard by the window, radiator, power points.
Slabbed walkway to front entrance and grassed area with slabbed walkway to the rear garden.
Grassed and fenced area directly outside the property belongs to this property.
Castle Road, Ardrossan, Ayrshire, KA22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardrossan South Beach Station0.6 miles
- Ardrossan Town Station0.8 miles
- Ardrossan Harbour Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose Move 2 Estate Agents to sell your home, secure in the knowledge that you and your property are in safe hands. Move 2 Estate Agents sell house throughout North Ayrshire, including Ardrossan, West Kilbride, Saltcoats, Stevenston, Kilwinning, Dalry, Kilbirnie and Beith.
We are a family run independent business and provide a personal one to one service..
- We care passionate about the 'Customer Experience'
- We are an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13dcastleroad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move 2 Ayrshire Ltd, Saltcoats. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.