Lake Avenue, Hamworthy
- 13 metre pontoon berth
- 24 hr deep water access
- Waterside development
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Sun terrace and two balconies
- Integral garage and driveway
- Communal visitor parking
- Four double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
Imagine how much easier it would be to use your boat if it were moored at home on its very own 13m berth with 24 hour deep water access? Come in from a day on the water and step up onto your own sun terrace for that well deserved sundowner. This fantastic freehold townhouse is nestled in the waterside gated development of Moriconium Quay with fabulous harbour views and its own 13m marina berth. A private driveway, single integral garage and a light spacious floorplan laid out over 4 floors makes this a wonderful main or second home for boating enthusiasts. This attractive and comfortable waterside home boasts beautiful harbour and marina views and offers 4 double bedrooms, 2 of which are en suite, an open plan kitchen/dining room with balcony, a first floor sitting room with balcony as well as a ground floor family/yachting room with its own en suite shower and a spacious terrace for outside dining with steps down to your very own private berth. Moriconium Quay opens directly onto Poole Harbour with no bridges between you, the harbour and the open sea.
Please Check Out Our Video & Interactive 3D Tour - All of our properties feature a professionally produced one minute video, personally introduced by a member of our team as well as a fully interactive 3D tour.
Brochures9 Moriconium Quay - eBrochure.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Lake Avenue, Hamworthy
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamworthy Station0.8 miles
- Poole Station1.5 miles
- Holton Heath Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We believe our clients should expect exceptional service but at a sensible cost. Our new approach means we can offer both. Hugely improved levels of service combined with market-leading presentation come as standard but at a fee which is lower than a traditional estate agency. There are no up-front costs whatsoever for our exclusive sole agency clients.Exclusive Benefits
We aim to innovate and to transform the way properties are sold by offerin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30449937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury & Prestige, Sandbanks, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.