Warton Road, London, E15
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- OPEN PLAN
- CLOSE TO WESTFIELD SHOPPING MALL
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
- 24HOUR CONCIERGE
- LIFT ACCESS
Tenure: Leasehold, 111 years remaining
Stunning third floor 2 bedroom apartment boasting plenty natural light, this apartment comprises of entrance hall leading to the open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows allowing all the natural light to brighten up your new home, and a private balcony to relax on to take in the views this apartment has to offer.
The open plan kitchen/ diner is separated by the kitchen island which homes a number of built in appliances such as, washer, dishwasher, oven & hob.
The family bathroom has fully tiled floor and part tiled walls, heated towel rail, three piece suite comprising of toilet, wall mounted hand wash basin, bath with shower screen, shower attachment and mixer taps.
Moving along the hallway, you have two double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room: Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls, heated towel rail, toilet, wall mounted hand wash basin and tiled shower. Both bedrooms are carpeted with floor to ceiling windows.
With access to the communal gym and 24 hour concierge your parcels can be delivered when your away.
Warton Road, London, E15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pudding Mill Lane Station0.3 miles
- Stratford High Street Station0.3 miles
- Stratford Station0.4 miles
About the agent
As an independent Estate Agent we don't follow a rigid corporate structure.We don't believe in a 'one size fits all' approach.
At Filtons we are able to structure a bespoke, tailor made service to suit your specific property or individual circumstances.
• New Homes
• Short lets
• Corporate lets
• Property Management
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference azur. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Filtons Stratford Ltd, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.